Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Longing

My scalp is healing from whatever it was that irritated it and made it hard for me to keep my locks. I tried all of the remedies for lice, dry scalp and it just didn't work, so for the past two and a half weeks, I have been double conditioning, massaging, and doing my best to take care of my scalp. I know that I run the risk of it happening again if I put them back in, but I will tough it out next time.
I could have never imagined how hard it would be for me to get rid of my dreadlocks this last time. I mean, I wanted straight hair the first few times I got rid of them, so I wasn't too sad. But I wanted to keep my dreads! I wanted them! But, they were taken from me...oddly, so, I'm goign to do my best to take care of them and tough out the hard parts.
I want them more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment