Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just a little about the dreaded one...


Here's a little insight into this ones eyes. I have given myself a few chances to live up to my own standards and make a life for myself. The world outside is beautiful, and disgusting. We are all of two-sided pieces, and we make no sense. I am only here to describe what making sense, means to me. In the muck of nature and industry, I live in the gray areas of wanting to be more like Gaia, and being more like a statue. I am going to try and refrain from meant from this day forward, in fear that I am eating something that once dreamed like I do. I know that my beliefs and the ways that I think and talk make people feel odd, uncomfortable, and very frequently, angry. I read books, looking for something to reach me just as deeply as I attempt to reach people every single day of my life. I find the majority of my feelings in the music that I almost always have in my ears. I'm demonic and angelic, I believe unlike you do, and the Gods watch over me every day, and work with me to make my life a better one, a stronger one, a longer one. I believe fully in Karma and try my best not to turn her against me. I am level-headed, and open minded most of the time, but there are times when I am irrational and loud. I am violent, but loving when I need to be. Life is here to live, even though it may be short, I know that I'll force myself to live as long as I feel is needed, or however long the Gods and Goddesses wish me to live. I have lost many in my life, but I know that I will be fine in the end. They are all well, somewhere in the sands of time, and there is absolutely no point in trying to race father time. I have a certain view of love and life. I love men and I love women. I am a pansexual, for gender or sex does not matter to me. We were all put here to love, and who we love, holds no effect on me.


I am never done with my words, and rants, so tune in for the next one. 
Love the lovelies, eat flesh, Chelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment