Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How do you count your dreadies age?

There really is a lot of confusion for me in this area. I mean, I usually counted it like you would a relationship. Month by Month.

For instance, I started my dreadlocks on May 16, 2012. So, on June 16, 2012 It would be my one month dread anniversary. However, I wanted to go by weeks.

So, Each week On Wednesday is one more week added on, and technically FOUR weeks equals a month, right? Okay, if so, then, my one month dread anniversary will be Wednesday, June 13th (Tomorrow), right?

Ugh, it's so simple, but all the same either way. How do you count your dreads age? I suppose what I'll do when it comes to my one year dread thing, I will have count it up until I get to May 16, 2013 and then that will be my dready one year birthday. :)


Bahhaha, randomness. <3

P.S. On a sadder, darker note, my girlfriend and I broke up. It's a long story, but it's all okay in the end. :)


Love the lovelies, Carpe Diem.


P.S.S. I will be posting a blog tomorrow on my one month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment