Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One Month Dread Babies!! 
<3 


Aaaand Many many more to go. I am so very excited that this has happened to me, you have no idea. I am pleased with how they are turning out and how people are reacting to them. Some people are shocked at first when they see my hot pink dread locks flying from the top of my head, but then it just becomes curiosity and they are asking me tons of questions like how to take care of them...etc. I am so happy about them. Surprisingly, a lot of people that I know have always wanted them but never really knew much about them. First response to my explanation on dreads was "Wow. o_o You know a lot about dreads.."

I'd like to say that I DO know a lot about them, but only the stuff that you need to know before getting them. The rest I will learn with experience and time, it's all worth it, though. It's amazing to see how much they have changed.

I didn't take a lot of pictures today, and decided that I would just show you the difference between the first four days, and the one month picture since I didn't get one from the first day of dreads for me. I hope that you enjoy the progress that the dreads have made, and I hope that you can tell that I am really into this, and if you have any questions just leave me a comment and I will be sure to let you know with the best answer possible.

Changes since I've been dreading: As you all know, I wrote about how my lower dreads came out after my chlorine swim, and were going to be left alone to free form. Well now, I officially have seven dreads that are trying to form on their own. It's amazing! I love it.

Methods changed sine I've been dreading: I started off washing every two, but changed to every four with a cool rinse every other day. Now, I will put cold water with one or two drops of tea tree oil on a really dry irritated spot and that seems to take care of the issue of itchyness and even sweat and oil.

I hope that you all have an awesome time dreading, and if you want to get started dreading, I will post a blog about how to get started, and what to research...etc. I hope that you all have a great day/night.

Love the Lovelies, Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment